Manage Your Existing Policies Online – Anytime!
Many carriers allow you to manage and update your existing policy information, as well as file claims, through the web. Get started on our Carrier Claims & Service page and connect with your carrier on your schedule.
At Express Insurance, we work on your behalf, throughout the entire claims process.
Here’s how to report a claim, and what we’ll do for you:
- You can report your claim to any of our carriers toll free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You can report your claim and get immediate answers to all your concerns.
- A claims representative will contact you – generally within two hours of reporting your claim – to schedule an inspection of your vehicle or property and answer any questions you may have about deductibles, what’s covered, or repairs.
- For auto claims, we’ll inspect your vehicle’s damage at your convenience. No need to drive all over town to various claim centers or collision shops for “three estimates.”
- We will repair your vehicle at the repair shop of your choosing, not ours. If you need help selecting a repair shop, we can suggest one for you.
- If you use a carrier-suggested repair shop, you’ll get a Lifetime Guarantee on the repairs, valid for as long as you own or lease the car.
- If you need a rental car and your policy covers one, your claims representative can make arrangements for a rental. Keep in mind that rental reimbursement varies based on policy coverages and accident circumstances.
- We’ll keep you informed about your claim by periodically checking the status of repairs and addressing any further issues, such as additional damage, supplemental payments, or changes to the expected completion date.
We will work to settle your claim quickly, fairly, and accurately so you can move on with your life.
If you’ve got questions, chances are, you’re not the first to have a similar question. Review our FAQ list for the most common questions and answers.
Learn about helpful organizations that have a wealth of insurance & claims related information on the web.